Each month we’re hosting a Twitter contest to crown a “Frito-Lay Fan of the Month,” and you’re invited to join in on the fun! Check back right here on Snack Chat to find out when the next contest is taking place. Then head to Twitter and tell us why YOU are a Frito-Lay fan by sharing your posts, stories and pictures using the hashtag, #FritoFan.
We’d like you to meet Jessica Simms, September's #FritoFan of the Month! This food-loving mother of three shares her love of Frito-Lay snacks with her family and can’t get enough of her favorite chip-and-dip combo perfect for the fall season -– Fritos and chili! Learn more about Jessica through the fun facts below:
- Give us 3 fun facts about yourself:
- I love to taste, make and eat food!
- I love to fish.
- I love to blog.
- Favorite Frito-Lay snack: I'm a big fan of Fritos Flavor Twists Honey BBQ flavored corn chips.
- Favorite dip recipe or way to enjoy your chips: I like to use Fritos corn chips to dip in cheese or chili. They make chili so much better, and are also a great way to scoop up a tasty bite!
- If you could be a Frito-Lay chip, which would you be and why? I would be the Fritos Flavor Twists Honey BBQ flavored corn chips. I love how they are so swirly and hold so much flavor. I would like to be as interesting as that.
- What extreme ingredient would you like to see our chef use in a Fritos Pie Remix recipe? Bacon or strawberries. I think that either ingredient would pair well with Fritos corn chips.
- Most memorable Frito-Lay snacking moment: The first time I tried Fritos Flavor Twists Honey BBQ flavored corn chips. I wasn’t expecting such a blast of flavor -- talk about a great snack!
Congratulations to Jessica on being September’s Frito-Lay Fan of the Month! You can learn more about her on her blog, Sweet N Sour Deals, and by following her on Twitter. Stay up to date with Frito-Lay on Twitter to enter our next #FritoFan contest for your chance to be next month's featured fan right here on Snack Chat.