Earlier this month we announced a brand new Twitter contest to crown our new “Frito-Lay Fan of the Month.” We're happy to introduce you to our June Fan of the Month: Becky Fixel! Becky is a blogger and lifelong Frito-Lay fan who loves to cook at home and create new recipes for her family. Check out her Q&A below to learn more about this month's Frito-Lay Fan of the Month!
- Give us 3 fun facts about yourself:
- Favorite Frito-Lay snack: Lay’s Stax Salt & Vinegar flavored potato crisps
- If you could be a Frito-Lay chip, which would you be and why? Tostitos Restaurant Style tortilla chips – they’re gluten free and a bit corny!
- Which chips would you pair together to make a new snack mix? Fritos Scoops! corn chips and Cheetos Puffs Simply Natural White Cheddar Cheese flavored snacks - the combination of savory and cheesy sound great together!
- If you got to work at Frito-Lay for a day, what role would you want and why? Executive Chef! I love trying new recipes and making them up as I go!
- Most memorable Frito-Lay snacking moment: Growing up we used to go to a local water park on the west side of Michigan. The trip was not complete without the purchase of “walking tacos” – a bag of Fritos Original corn chips filled with all of the taco toppings. I still make them to this day! (Becky and other Walking Taco fans will love Fritos Pie Remix -- Joe)
A big thank you to Becky for being our June Frito-Lay Fan of the Month! You can learn more about Becky on her blog, Week99er, and by following her on Twitter. Stay up to date with Frito-Lay on Twitter to enter our next #FritoFan contest for your chance to be next month's featured Fan of the Month right here on Snack Chat.